Sr. Project Manager
- Commitment: Full-time
- Location: New York
- Team: Client Service
The Client Services team actively supports internal project teams as well as acts as client advocate - removing barriers to project success, anticipating project needs, facilitating constant communication, and keeping focus on the overall project vision.
The Senior Project Manager manages the delivery efforts on projects by contributing to creating collaborative team structures, supporting the team in ensuring the work is strategically and creatively on point and establishing good partnerships with clients.
- Work with Manager level clients to understand business and user needs
- Manage day to day scope of projects (goals, deliverables, schedule, and budget)
- Ensure all deliverables are of the highest quality through a comprehensive understanding of the work
- Manage a cross-discipline team, encouraging a collaborative dynamic in everyday workings
- Support Creative Lead on projects to drive work forward
- Prioritize team workflow, ensuring team has a clear understanding of the needs of the day, week, and project overall
- Lead client meetings to set up presentations and supporting team as appropriate to defend the work
- Understand inner workings of the client team and help Method navigate the same
- Support Client Services team with internal operations including resourcing, financials and status reports
- Support Executive Director/Director in creating new opportunities with existing clients (nice to have)
- 4-7 years of digital agency/design studio side experience
- Comfortable scoping small/mid scale projects and programs with a waterfall, agile or iterative approach
- Managed projects 500K+ and of a minimum duration of 3 months
- Proven track record managing relationships with multiple clients on a project
- Strong ability to author and present project briefs
- Experience managing a cross-discipline team of visual designers, interaction designers, and creative technologists
- Ability to move between being hands on in the work with the team and levelling up conversations for the client
The people that thrive at Method are curious, empathetic, rigorous, experimental and appreciate a holistic way of solving design problems in collaborative teams through rapid prototyping. Method’s culture is a meritocracy in which small project teams collaborate across multiple departments and, in many cases, across offices and time zones. We seek patient and friendly individuals who are smart, curious and opinionated; individuals who have the ability to proactively develop points of view across categories for an ever-changing product and service development environment. But we also seek those that have the ability to listen, to consider other opinions, and who are able to work well with others. At senior levels, we seek managers who can take direction as well as give it; who can lead projects as well as produce design solutions as needed.
If you are a curious individual that believes better experiences shape a better world, we’d like to hear from you.
If you are a curious individual that believes better experiences shape a better world, we’d like to hear from you.Apply